EXPE - PERÚ E.I.R.L.
This is the name of my agency created after several years of preparation to gain experience in order to provide my clients with a competent organization. My agency in Marcara is ready to organize numerous treks, mountain climbs and to reserve refuges etc.
The services that I propose include a variety of meals with fresh food during the treks and also equipment, depending on the weather and geographic conditions. I have guides who speak foreign languages (English, Italian, and French).
I began my mountain work when I was 18 years old as cook and carrier and I am now a Mountain Guide UIAGM – AGMP.
- 1998 : I studied French at the Alliance Française in Cusco.
- 2000 : I was accepted at the Don Bosco School for Guides of the Andes through the intermediary of the Italian volunteers of the Operazione Matto Grosso, technical support of the Association of the Mountain Guides of Peru.
- 2005 : I passed my diploma as Mountain Guide UIAGM-AGMP.
- 2008-2011 : Extra training as a Guide in Italy.
- Since 2011, I have been Secretary of the Office of Peruvian Guides.
- I speak French and English fluently. For more than 10 years I have been organizing and managing : trekking, mountaineering in Peru and expeditions to the Aconcagua since 2007.