Ascents Pisco 5792 m.
The ascent of this famous mountain situated in the Llanganuco valley was achieved for the first time by a Franco-Belgian team, George Kogan and Nicole Leininger who gave the unclimbed mountain the name of the national drink, Pisco, to celebrate the conquest of the summit and Bastille Day of the 14th July. The Pisco is an ideal summit for novice alpinists as it is for experts.
The Pisco offers a panorama of 360° of the most famous group of summits of 6000m of the Cordillera.
The trek Santa Cruz-Llanganuco is recommended for acclimatization
- Duration: 3-4 days
- Difficulty: PD
June, July and August
- Private transfer from airport to Lima Hotel and back
- Hotel nights in Lima
- Hotel *** nights in Huaraz or Marcara lodge, double occupancy with breakfast
- Meals as indicated: B, L, D = breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain guide UIAGM –english speaking and personal cook.
- Donkeys & Donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- Vegetarian options are available) ask for more information or if you have special dietary needs.
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food.
- Private transport to/from Trail Heads to start/end each / trek.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, etc.
- Sleeping tents (4 season tents like Mountain Hardwear) depending on the necessity of the tour.
- Entrance fee National Park Huascaran.
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Meals in Lima and Huaraz (other than what is indicated).
- Tips for staff.
- International Flight IN-OUT of Perú.
- Unplanned return or aborted climb/trek otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment & sleeping bag.
- Medical or traveler's insurance. Costs as a result of an emergency rescue.
- Expenses for abandoning the expedition.