- Day 1: Lima 70 m – San Mateo 3300 m – Yuracmayo 4300m (Río Blanco)
- Day 2: Yuracmayo 4300m (Río Blanco) – Camp Morrena Sullcón 4900 m
- Day 3: Camp Morrena 4900 m – Summit Sullcón 5610 m
- Day 4: Yuracmayo 4350m – Paso Ocsahualca 4900m – Lake Paccha 4500m
- Day 5: Lake Paccha 4500 m – Nevado Vicuñita 5500 m
- Day 6: Lake Paccha 4500 m – Nevado Paccha Esquina 5265 m
- Day 7: Lake Paccha 4500m – San Mateo 3100 – Lima
May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- Private transfer from airport to Lima Hotel and back
- Hotel nights in Lima
- Hotel *** nights in Huaraz or Marcara lodge, double occupancy with breakfast
- Meals as indicated: B, L, D = breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain guide UIAGM –english speaking and personal cook.
- Donkeys & Donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- Vegetarian options are available) ask for more information or if you have special dietary needs.
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food.
- Private transport to/from Trail Heads to start/end each / trek.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, etc.
- Sleeping tents (4 season tents like Mountain Hardwear) depending on the necessity of the tour.
- Entrance fee National Park Huascaran.
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Meals in Lima and Huaraz (other than what is indicated).
- Tips for staff.
- International Flight IN-OUT of Perú.
- Unplanned return or aborted climb/trek otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment & sleeping bag.
- Medical or traveler's insurance. Costs as a result of an emergency rescue.
- Expenses for abandoning the expedition.