- Day 1: Fligth to Lima.
- Day 2: Transfert to bus satation - bus to Huaraz
- Day 3: Huaraz- Vicos Chancos - Comunidad de Copa- Huaras (repos)
- Day 4: Huaraz 3100 m – Hualcayan (bus) 3140m – Trek Calamina 4000m
- Day 5:Calamina 4000m.– Lagune Cullicocha 4600m – le col Cullicocha 4860m. – Osoruri 4500m.
- Day 6: Osoruri 4500m – Col Vientunam 4750m – Jancarurish 4200m.
- Day 7: Jancarurish 4250 m – Journée libre
- Day 8: Jancarurish 4250m – Col Caracara 4850m – Mesapata 4500m – Huillca 4100m
- Day 9: Huillca 4000m – Col de Yanacon 4600m – Jancapampa 3500m
- Day 10: Jancapampa 3500m – Col Tupatupa 4400m – Lagune Huecrucocha 4000m
- Day 11: Lagune Huecrucocha 4000m – Haut Col de Pucaraju 4600m – Tuctubamba 4200
- Day 12: Tuctubamba 4200m- Col Punta Union 4750 m- Ichiccocha 3800 m
- Day 13: Ichiccocha 3800 m – Cashapampa 2900 m – Bus Caraz et Huaraz – Hotel
- Day 14: Bus – Retour Huaraz – Lima . Hotel Lima
- Day 15: Flight from Lima.
All year round, although from May to September is the dry season, so you should expect better weather conditions.
- Private transfer from airport to Lima Hotel and back
- Hotel nights in Lima
- Hotel *** nights in Huaraz or Marcara lodge, double occupancy with breakfast
- Meals as indicated: B, L, D = breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain guide UIAGM –english speaking and personal cook.
- Donkeys & Donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- Vegetarian options are available) ask for more information or if you have special dietary needs.
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food.
- Private transport to/from Trail Heads to start/end each / trek.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, etc.
- Sleeping tents (4 season tents like Mountain Hardwear) depending on the necessity of the tour.
- Entrance fee National Park Huascaran.
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Meals in Lima and Huaraz (other than what is indicated).
- Tips for staff.
- International Flight IN-OUT of Perú.
- Unplanned return or aborted climb/trek otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment & sleeping bag.
- Medical or traveler's insurance. Costs as a result of an emergency rescue.
- Expenses for abandoning the expedition.