- Day 1: Départ France- Arrivée á Lima-
- Day 2: Départ pour Cusco- Arrivée á Cusco- City tour
- Day 3: Visite Vallée Sacrée - Pisaq - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Caliente
- Day 4: Aguas Caliente- Macchupicchu - Cusco
- Day 5: Cusco Libre
- Day 6: Cusco - Tinqui - Pacchanta
- Day 7: Pacchanta - Laguna Qomercocha - huano huano
- Day 8: Laguna Qomercocha – paso Qilleta - Riticancha
- Day 9: Riticancha - Condorpaso - Sibinacocha
- Day 10: Laguna Sibinacocha (Sud)
- Day 11: Laguna Sibinacocha (Sud) - Ccascana
- Day 12: Ccascana - Phinaya - Represa Sibinacocha
- Day 13: Represa Sibinacocha - Cusco
- Day 14: Flight to Lima
- Day 15: Flight to Europe
All year round, although from May to September is the dry season, so you should expect better weather conditions.
- Private transfer from airport to Lima Hotel and back
- Hotel nights in Lima
- Hotel *** nights in Huaraz or Marcara lodge, double occupancy with breakfast
- Meals as indicated: B, L, D = breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain guide UIAGM –english speaking and personal cook.
- Donkeys & Donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- Vegetarian options are available) ask for more information or if you have special dietary needs.
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food.
- Private transport to/from Trail Heads to start/end each / trek.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, etc.
- Sleeping tents (4 season tents like Mountain Hardwear) depending on the necessity of the tour.
- All Entrance fees.
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Meals in Lima and Huaraz (other than what is indicated).
- Tips for staff.
- International Flight IN-OUT of Perú.
- Unplanned return or aborted climb/trek otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment & sleeping bag.
- Medical or traveler's insurance. Costs as a result of an emergency rescue.
- Expenses for abandoning the expedition.