- Day 1: Flight to Lima
- Day 2: Bus to Huaraz
- Day 3: Resting day
- Day 4: HUARAZ – QUARTELHUAIN
- Day 5: QUARTELHUAIN – LAGUNE MITUCOCHA
- Day 6: LAGUNE MITUCOCHA – COL DE YANA - LAGUNE CARHUACOCHA
- Day 7: LAGUNE CARHUACOCHA – HUAYHUASH
- Day 8: HUAYHUASH – YANAPAMPA
- Day 9: YANAPAMPA – YARUSH
- Day 10: YARUSH – HUAYLLAPA
- Day 11: HUAYLLAPA – GASHPAMPA
- Day 12: GASHPAMPA – LAGUNE JAHUACOCHA
- Day 13: LAGUNE JAHUACOCHA
- Day 14: LAGUNE JAHUACOCHA – LLAMAC – HUARAZ
- Day 15: Bus to Lima
- Day 16: Flight
All year round, although from May to September is the dry season, so you should expect better weather conditions.
- Private transfer from airport to Lima Hotel and back
- Hotel nights in Lima
- Hotel *** nights in Huaraz or Marcara lodge, double occupancy with breakfast
- Meals as indicated: B, L, D = breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain guide UIAGM –english speaking and personal cook.
- Donkeys & Donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- Vegetarian options are available) ask for more information or if you have special dietary needs.
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food.
- Private transport to/from Trail Heads to start/end each / trek.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, etc.
- Sleeping tents (4 season tents like Mountain Hardwear) depending on the necessity of the tour.
- All Entrance fees.
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Meals in Lima and Huaraz (other than what is indicated).
- Tips for staff.
- International Flight IN-OUT of Perú.
- Unplanned return or aborted climb/trek otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment & sleeping bag.
- Medical or traveler's insurance. Costs as a result of an emergency rescue.
- Expenses for abandoning the expedition.