- Day 1: Arrive to Lima
- Day 2: Lima – Huaraz
- Day 3: Huaraz - Hike around Huaraz (Day of acclimatization).
- Day 4: Huaraz - Chavín 3140m - Huari - Lag Purhuaycocha 3580 m
- Day 5: Laguna Purhuaycocha 3580 m -pateria San Bartolomé (4230 m).
- Day 6: Pateria San Bartolomé - paso San Bartolomé (4500 m) - quebrada Tayancocha (3830 m)
- Day 7: Quebrada Tayancocha - Chacas (3360 m)
- Day 8: Chacas 3360 m - Sapcha 3600 m - Huecrucocha 3700
- Day 9: Huecrucocha 3700 m - Col Tapush 4060 - Refugio Contrahierbas 4100 m
- Day 10: Refugio Contrahierbas 4100 m - Chalhua 3500 m - Huaripampa 3700 m.
- Day 11: Huaripampa 3700 m – Paria 3800 m Col Tzaki Cocha 4500 m.
- Day 12: Tzaki Cocha 4500 m – Punta Unión Pass 4750 m – Ichiccocha 3850.
- Day 13: Ichiccocha 3800 – Cashapampa 2900 m – Huaraz 3100 m.
- Day 14: Huaraz - Lima
- Day 15: Return Flight
All year round, although from May to September is the dry season, so you should expect better weather conditions.
- Private transfer from airport to Lima Hotel and back
- Hotel nights in Lima
- Hotel *** nights in Huaraz or Marcara lodge, double occupancy with breakfast
- Meals as indicated: B, L, D = breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Mountain guide UIAGM –english speaking and personal cook.
- Donkeys & Donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- Vegetarian options are available) ask for more information or if you have special dietary needs.
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food.
- Private transport to/from Trail Heads to start/end each / trek.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, etc.
- Sleeping tents (4 season tents like Mountain Hardwear) depending on the necessity of the tour.
- Entrance fee National Park Huascaran.
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Meals in Lima and Huaraz (other than what is indicated).
- Tips for staff.
- International Flight IN-OUT of Perú.
- Unplanned return or aborted climb/trek otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment & sleeping bag.
- Medical or traveler's insurance. Costs as a result of an emergency rescue.
- Expenses for abandoning the expedition.